myneva was created by BID Equity. We saw a match of an attractive market with the capable company Heimbas in Essen and hence invested in this company in 2017. Initially, we grew the group through international acquisitions to around 100 people. Having gained a certain critical mass, we started implementing a couple of professionalisation measures that included.
- Professionalisation of the sales model
- Creation of a modern marketing model
- Cloud migration of key application components
- Reduction of technical debt
- Professional finance and HR management
- Creation of a group-wide management board
From that enforced foundation myneva gained additional traction in the market and grew at accelerated growth rates. Further acquisitions complemented the product portfolio and created the pan-European player that it is today
As the next wave of growth was aimed at the Nordics, the management team together with BID Equity decided to find a new local investor that can help myneva focus on that region. Consequentally, BID Equity sold it shares in myneva in 2021 while the management team increased its shareholding during the transition to the new investor.